RE: OT: Profanity in the workplace

Subject: RE: OT: Profanity in the workplace
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:17:27 -0800

I think this is the distinction Dan was making when he said that
intentions are important. Like Al, I too am prone to occasional
"unconscious outbursts," and I categorize them along with other
offensive bodily functions. Hearing someone ejaculate a expletive not
unlike hearing someone flatulate loudly. It is really a problem only
when it is chronic or if the person insists on standing next to you.

Leonard