RE: First Technical Writer

Subject: RE: First Technical Writer
From: Melissa Nelson <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:05:46 -0500

I would love that!! Thank you so much for offering it.

Melissa

From: pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:29:30 -0600
To: melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com
CC: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Hi Melissa!
Congratulations! I have a PowerPoint presentation I will send you if you need it that explains what a tech writer is--and what it is not. Or what "we" are not. Let me know if you want it and I will dig it up.

Best wishes in your new position.
PT

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Melissa Nelson <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:

Good afternoon,

I just accepted a job offer for a technical writing position today. I will be the first technical writer at the company. It is a large company and they have only used outsourced technical writers before and are bringing me on as their first in-house technical writer. I have been the only technical writer before; but this is the first time I will be the first technical writer. I may be on here asking advice from time to time! Thought I would give you all a fair warning. :)

Have a great day!

Melissa

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com

---

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/pro.techwriter%40gmail.com

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com