RE: Acrobat 9 and Word 2003 loss of bookmarks, links

Subject: RE: Acrobat 9 and Word 2003 loss of bookmarks, links
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:09:35 -0500

It's also be worthwhile to make sure that all Acrobat patches have been installed. I seem to recall that one of the Acrobat 9.0 patches related to PDFMaker.

But it mght be a version compatibility issue, since Word 2003 is much older than Acrobat 9.0. At our company, all Acrobat users were all told to upgrade from Acrobat 7.0 to 9.0 when we the company was updated from Office 2003 to Office 2007 because there was some incompatibilty. Maybe there's an incompatibility in the other direction, too?

-Fred Ridder

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com