RE: Lone Tech Writer

Subject: RE: Lone Tech Writer
From: Heather Anderson <Heather -dot- Anderson -at- cubrc -dot- org>
To: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:13:47 -0500

I will attest to this. I was hired a month and a half ago here as the lone tech writer; and I was supposed to create a style guide.

I have three pages completed because I keep getting more and more work. I created a down and dirty template that I use for everything and on the moments when I can actually breath; I work on the style guide.

This week? I got a paragraph completed before I had an emergency fix for someone that had to be in an hour ago.

~ Heather