RE: Address this. . .

Subject: RE: Address this. . .
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:38:03 -0400

OK, I saw the smiley, but I still find that remark
annoying.

The POINT is that:

a) we've always done it that way - at least, in the 12 years that I've been doing the docs for this company

b) it has never been a problem until last week.

So.... howzat again?

I could see your point if we had "always done it that way" and had always had people mistaking the meaning. Obviously, that's exactly counter to the case at hand.

But then, it might be that dictionary you are using. . .

- K

or disclosing it.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com