Re: Adobe SW load problem

Subject: Re: Adobe SW load problem
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Ed <hamonwry12 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:17:04 -0500

I second this... deactivate and uninstall CS4 and then install PM (and then
reinstall CS4 and see if PM is still working).

Adobe is really finicky about application installation order for some
reason,

I have had no problem opening my PM files in ID... well except for maybe my
PM5 files. (I've had PageMaker since it was an Aldus product). ISTR not
being able to load 6.5 without installing 6.0 first, however. (but this was
before I had Creative Suite, so I have no clue about nowadays. I haven't
tried installing PageMaker on my last 2 PC purchases)

-Wendy

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Ed <hamonwry12 -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:

> Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Adobe has a "clean script"
> for those having registration or installation problem with CS4.
> Unfortunately, you'll have to deactivate, uninstall and reinstall CS4 to
> see
> if that solves the problem.
>
> http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs4clean.html
>
> -=Ed.