RE: Format overrides; was: RE: Top 10 mistakes unstructured FrameMaker Users make

Subject: RE: Format overrides; was: RE: Top 10 mistakes unstructured FrameMaker Users make
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:04:20 -0400

You were given a large Frame document whose formatting had been messed
up by the unskilled hands that passed it around. The solution was to
reduce the whole thing back to plain text, and then reapply styles
correctly.

How is that different from a Word document whose formatting has been
messed up by the unskilled hands that pass it around?

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com