Re: Documenting missing features

Subject: Re: Documenting missing features
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Viv Crawford" <viv_crawford -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:43:32 -0700

I would document the module as it functions now, including the fact that data
cannot be deleted from the module once it has been added. I would leave out any
promises that its function will change in a future release. Then talk to
whoever owns the development of the product, let them know the documentation
exists and leave the decision as to whether it should be provided and where
(user manual, appendix to same, readme file, etc.) to them.

Gene Kim-Eng