RE: OFT: But close to Re: Another warning label for the recordbooks...

Subject: RE: OFT: But close to Re: Another warning label for the recordbooks...
From: "Connie Giordano" <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
To: "'Heather Anderson'" <Heather -dot- Anderson -at- cubrc -dot- org>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:39:44 -0400

In the US, all packaged foods that contain peanuts, peanut oil or peanut
byproducts MUST state it on the label. The FDA doesn't make exceptions
because the word is in the product name. It may seem unnecessary, but it's
designed to ensure that all products provide consistent label information.

MTC
Connie Giordano