RE: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions

Subject: RE: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions
From: <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "Heather Anderson" <Heather -dot- Anderson -at- cubrc -dot- org>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:27:09 -0700

we used alfalfa. you can get pellets too.

try putting a food dish in the trap with water, too, and see if you can
train him to go in there. Regular hay might make a nice nest too.

I'm over run with them; I think they're what trimmed some of my
blueberry bushes back to nubs. Prefer them to moles though; have
thousands of those.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com