Re: Numbering in MS Word 2003 using SEQ and LISTNUM

Subject: Re: Numbering in MS Word 2003 using SEQ and LISTNUM
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:34:10 +0800 (WST)

> Can someone, would someone, point me to the site that
> will provide the help I need? Help!

This Microsoft page has several links to articles by Word MVPs explaining how to implement reliable lists:

Ins and outs of bullets and numbering in Word
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/word/HA011376791033.aspx

They're all good but the one that's most relevant to you is:

How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Microsoft Word document, by MVP Shauna Kelly
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numbering/OutlineNumbering.html

I've had to fix numbering and other problems in Word templates at my last three contract jobs and I found out nearly everything I needed to know at Shauna Kelly's site and the Word MVPs site (http://word.mvps.org/).

Good luck.

Stuart

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com