RE: Screen Capture Software?

Subject: RE: Screen Capture Software?
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Heather Anderson" <Heather -dot- Anderson -at- cubrc -dot- org>, "TECHWR-L Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:25:50 -0500

Hi, Heather,

Some good advice from Gizmo:
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-screen-capture-utility.htm.

Also, some time ago, if you check the archives, there was an offer for a
free older version of SnagIt. Not sure if it's still around, but worth
checking into.

Alternatively, maybe you can download a trial of the latest version of
SnagIt, use it for the project and then present the spiffy results as a
way to persuade your bosses to spring for it?

Jim