Content Management Survey

Subject: Content Management Survey
From: Robert Berman <robert -dot- berman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:48:23 -0400

Our company is in the early stages of implementing a Content Management
System. I have been tasked to benchmark other companies on their use of a
CMS. My manager has created a survey to gather information from those who
have been down this road before. If you want to share any information it
would be greatly appreciated. All questions are optional but the more
information we get the better. For all those interested I will share the
results within a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3GBFNPT

Robert Berman
Thank you,

Robert Berman

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -