Re: A different term for "Floor Date"

Subject: Re: A different term for "Floor Date"
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

This term is already being used by the developers in the software, right?  So if you change it, your documentation will be out of synch with the software unless they change the term in the software. They'd have to find and change every iteration of that term in the entire package.  Have you communicated with them about changing the term?

If I've got this wrong, please let me know.  But I think you need to coordinate with the programmers before you think about making a change like this.

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -