wikispaces.....

Subject: wikispaces.....
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:07:48 -0400

Hi all,

I just got a contact to help set up a wiki for one of my clients. The
requirements are the wiki has to be on a hosted service; it has to be
portable; and it has to have a solid user base. Currently, they are looking
at wikispaces. The original material will be generated using Word and then
imported.

Has anyone had experience with workspaces and what sort of snags should I be
aware of when developing and uploading content? Are there any comparable
wikis out there to wikispaces?

Thanks,

Al Geist

Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography

Office/Msg: 802-872-9190

Cell: 802-578-3964

E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com

Website: www.geistassociates.com

See Also:

Fine Art Photography

Website: www.geistarts.com

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -