Subject: TECHWR-L Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements
From: TECHWR-L Listowner <admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 01:05:05 -0600 (MDT)

Posted on
Sunday, May 16, 2010
This ad posting is sent daily directly to all list members to help
underwrite the costs of the list (just as ads in a newspaper,
magazine, or journal underwrite the costs of those publications).

In this posting, look for the following ...

Welcome Back to MadCap Software, TECHWR-L Platinum Sponsor
ANN: TECHWR-L is Now on FaceBook!
ANN: Pre-Relaunch Premium Ad Sale

and at the end you'll find the concluding administrivia with
information about these ads and how to place your own.

Welcome Back to MadCap Software, a returning TECHWR-L Platinum Sponsor

Returning TECHWR-L Platinum Sponsor MadCap Software is at the
forefront of providing technical communication products and
solutions that meet the needs of businesses around the globe.
Leveraging decades of experience in the content authoring and
publishing industry, MadCap Software has developed a complete
suite of tightly integrated, XMLbased products that combine
the best practices in content development, delivery and
management.

Thousands of companies worldwide use MadCap Software to
deliver accurate, relevant, and attractive communications
across multiple languages and multiple types of media --
including the Web, print, desktop and mobile devices.
Through the adoption of Flares topic-based authoring and
advanced single-sourcing techniques, organizations can
maximize content reuse to save time, reduce redundancies
and improve the quality of their documentation.

Sponsors like Madcap Software provide the support that
keeps TECHWR-L going, and we greatly appreciate them!
Please support them in any way that you can.

http://www.madcapsoftware.com/

The TECHWR-L page on FaceBook is a resource for announcements,
information, and updates about TECHWR-L and the company that
brings TECHWR-L to you: RayComm, Inc. Find out what's going on
behind-the-scenes and be in-the-know about the TECHWR-L community!

Visit the TECHWR-L page on FaceBook, click "Like," and have

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TECHWR-L/123875214295462?ref=sgm

The new TECHWR-L page on FaceBook is just part of the exciting
changes going on behind the scenes at RayComm, Inc. We look
forward to launching the new-and-improved TECHWR-L
Web site in the coming weeks.

ANN: Pre-Relaunch Premium Ad Sale

As we near the relaunch of the TECHWR-L Site, we'd like
to extend a special thank you to TECHWR-L Advertisers.

Between now and the TECHWR-L site relaunch (coming soon,
but the exact date is as yet to be determined), all
Premium Ads are on sale.

You can submit ads, and schedule them to run
either immediately or at any time in the future, and
ensure that your message gets out when the time is right.

* Choose 3 ads and get 1 free.
* Choose 5 ads and get 3 free.

All sale ads must be scheduled and paid for before the
site relaunch to take advantage of this promotion.

Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about
advertising on TECHWR-L, or to take advantage of this
offer.

About posting ads:
Announcements on the TECHWR-L Premium Announcement posting
cost $50 to contact over 5000 TECHWR-L subscribers
directly each day for a week.

In an effort to provide a free service that allows you to post
announcements, jobs, and events, however, we have established other
services:

The TECHWR-L Calendar provides a free resource for you
to post announcements, activities, and events:
http://www.techwr-l.com/event

These resources are available at no cost to anyone, posters
or seekers, TECHWR-L subscribers or not. We encourage you to
regularly use these free services.

For jobs, announcements, and events that you specifically
want to be mailed directly to all 5100+ TECHWR-L subscribers
in the TECHWR-L Premium Daily Announcement, please contact us
(admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com) or submit your paid ad at
http://www.techwr-l.com/about/advertising