Re: Word 7 question....

Subject: Re: Word 7 question....
From: Robert Courtney <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Connie Giordano <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 16:09:36 -0700

Yes, tried the caption style. Deleted it and re-created it. It was the
old one from the original document. So I did recreate it. But you
know... I'll try it again. Can't hurt.

Thanks,

Robert Courtney
Technical Writer
PDSI -- Principal Decision Systems International
O: (800) 850-7374 ext 1283
F: (714) 703-3000
E: robertcourtney -at- pdsi-software -dot- com
www.pdsi-software.com

On 6/7/2010 3:39 PM, Connie Giordano wrote:
> Have you tried modifying the Caption style? Usually that is where you
> control the justification.
>
> HTH
>
> Connie Giordano

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -