All good things come to an end....

Subject: All good things come to an end....
From: "AL Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:22:41 -0400

So, shortly before close of work today, the staff for my largest contract
was called to a "special" meeting at a local hotel convention center and
told that the facility will be closed by the end of the year and everything
moved to either Germany or Silicon Valley (sales and service). I found out
via email from one of the staff members.

Looks like it's back to hamburger and cheap beer for a while..sigh..

Al Geist

Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography

Office/Msg: 802-872-9190

Cell: 802-578-3964

E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com

Website: www.geistassociates.com

See Also:

Fine Art Photography

Website: www.geistarts.com

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -