Pointless trivia (was RE: Unsubstantiated and/or false allegations)

Subject: Pointless trivia (was RE: Unsubstantiated and/or false allegations)
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 15:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

Trivia - Carter was not the first engineer elected President.  Hoover was a mining engineer before he went into politics.

Real serious trivia - during the Boxer Rebellion, Hoover was in charge of the defenses of the part of Tientsin occupied by Europeans.

From: "Steven Jong" <stevefjong -at- comcast -dot- net>
> I see this as a tremendous opportunity. Look at it this way: If a major
> corporation decides that a multi-billion dollar accident, plus all its
> attendant hideous negative publicity, criminal and civil fines, and possible
> executive jail time) could have been prevented, avoided, or mitigated through
> creating, maintaining, stocking, or using technical documentation, what do you
> think should happen--and WILL happen?

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
   - Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/klhra%40yahoo.com