Re: Resolved: Technical communicators can create information

Subject: Re: Resolved: Technical communicators can create information
From: 'Technical Writing Plus' <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 17:33:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Right. One person's garbage is another's treasure. You say tomahto I say tomeyto. Or one person's apple is another's tomato (joking here)?

What about 'Mathematics' or 'Science'? No one creates them, right? They are 'uncovered'? Strictly speaking , uncovered is probably the better description. But 'create' can also describe the process/

Jim Jones

chineseadjuster.webs.com

(congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks, who won the Stanley Ccup this week)