RE: Creative Writing Assignment - humor

Subject: RE: Creative Writing Assignment - humor
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:59:48 -0500

I agree with the tenor of both your posts, Dan, and with Kevin's
suggestion about posting a link -- preferably with an alert that some
may find the language offensive.

To me, it seems like some have set up a false dichotomy: Either you find
the post hilarious or if you're offended, then you're an uptight
fussbudget waiting to lash out.

I had to chuckle at most of the post, but I could easily have dispensed
with the language at the end. I'd have appreciated a heads-up that it
was coming so that I might have chosen whether to read on.