Re: Information -- a working definition?

Subject: Re: Information -- a working definition?
From: Richard Mateosian <xrmxrm -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:45:32 -0700

The words datum, data, information, knowledge, wisdom, and so forth
have long established meanings that pre-date the distinctions we're
trying to draw among them here.

Why not just document what we do for a living and bypass the
definitions? ...RM

--

Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- pacbell -dot- net>
Berkeley, California

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/