Re: Request of Advice

Subject: Re: Request of Advice
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: s_borgioli -at- yahoo -dot- it
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:21:18 -0400

There are a plethora of tools out there that will easily speed things
up for you. I would recommend also looking into Author-It, Flare, and
RoboHelp. Visit http://hat-matrix.com to compare these side to side
and to research other potential tools that may fit your need.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/