Re: Anybody have WSDL documentation for developers?

Subject: Re: Anybody have WSDL documentation for developers?
From: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Donald White <dwhite -at- jrtcllc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:14:17 -0500

I wish I could answer that question, but I can't really. The team that is
doing the development is outside of our company and in another location, and
they are not providing that information.

Our stuff is everything from Vsual Basic to Oracle, so we are wrapping the
old services from the other apps using the WDSLs so the other team can
consume the data and display it in a web interface.

That's all I really know.
PT
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Donald White <dwhite -at- jrtcllc -dot- com> wrote:

> Which services? For instance, are you developing an Oracle portal Web app
> that should export non-portal access data to the OAM and use it? (IdXML
> usage, in this case.)
>
> Donald H. White
> James River Technical Communications
> www.jrtcllc.com

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

LavaCon 2010 in San Diego Sept 29 - Oct 2 is now open for registration.
Use referral code TECHWR-L for $50 off conference tuition!
See program at: http://lavacon.org/