Re: Scrum sucks!

Subject: Re: Scrum sucks!
From: Richard Mateosian <xrmxrm -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:25:57 -0700

The company should put a policy in place to handle the case of
employees who belong to more than one team. You can't be the only one.

The leaders of different teams should work out scheduling conflicts.

If you have more work than one person can do, there are only three
known solutions to that problem, and we all know what they are. ...RM

--

Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- pacbell -dot- net>
Berkeley, California

http://www.doctohelp.com

LavaCon 2010 in San Diego Sept 29 - Oct 2 is now open for registration.
Use referral code TECHWR-L for $50 off conference tuition!
See program at: http://lavacon.org/