Re: Windows 7 screenshots

Subject: Re: Windows 7 screenshots
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Technical Writer <tekwrytr -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 16:36:47 -0500

Hi there

I believe I may have been involved in one of the threads you posted in
on the Adobe forums. I say this because the situation on Fonts is
ringing a bell.

If you haven't done this, please do take a moment to file a Bug Report
to advise Adobe on the font issue. I know they re-wrote the Captivate
software from the ground up with version 5. I also know the font
rendering in captions changed. For one thing, sizes are specified in
points now and not pixels. It would really be nice if someone were to
coax Adobe to explain the inconsistent fonts. But that's not likely to
happen until hordes of folks begin reporting it as an issue!

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&amp;product=5

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.doctohelp.com