Another request for input (different topic)

Subject: Another request for input (different topic)
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

Once again I need to ask for pointers.  A few days ago my brother asked my help in researching this.

My brother wants to set up a business web site, offering goods and services.  He knows essentially nothing about the Internet, web site construction/maintenance, ecommerce, or any such things.  He's looking for a company that can offer him a good deal on creating and running a business web site essentially for him.

I know nothing of such matters either, but I'm hoping someone on this list does.  What he needs is a real turnkey solution, something where all he has to do is tell someone else what his business phone # is and what are the prices he wants to put on items, and they do everything else.

Does anyone know of such services?  PLEASE don't send info about software or companies where he could build his own web site.  He doesn't know jack about making a web site - I doubt if he knows what "HTML" means.

And yes, I am googling things on my own as work permits.  So far I haven't found anything useful.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

http://www.doctohelp.com