Re: Rates

Subject: Re: Rates
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:21:51 -0700

I should also add that I am inspired that Anne Gentle volunteered her
time as the documentation lead for the One Laptop Per Child project.
This has provided significant ways to impact the target community. Its
impact on the TechCom community is still growing, as companies explore
collaborative authoring using wiki platforms in the spirit of FLOSS
manuals.

-T

http://www.doctohelp.com