RE: Weekend gigs (Re: What makes us competitive? (was Re: Rates)

Subject: RE: Weekend gigs (Re: What makes us competitive? (was Re: Rates)
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: RichardCombs <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:13:46 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I didn't know if it was public knowledge and didn't want to guess.

Yes, as much of a mobile money drain as a boat is, at least it doesn't eat or have to get vet treatments. Every kind of work has its overhead. Our overhead is the cost of trying to maintain current knowledge. The drummer must have a trailer to carry his gear, we must have a library of software manuals and style guides. At least we don't usually trip over the style guides.