Re: Sample Project for "Take Your Kids to Work" Day

Subject: Re: Sample Project for "Take Your Kids to Work" Day
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:33:52 -0600

Another good one is writing instructions for making a paper
airplane. Kids could do instructions individually, or you could
pair them up, have each kids write instructions, then have
each pair trade instructions and try to build an airplane based
on their partner's instructions.

Good luck!
Deborah

http://www.doctohelp.com