Webworks or Robohelp

Subject: Webworks or Robohelp
From: "Marchand, Beatrice" <beatrice -dot- marchand -at- misys -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:50:24 -0000

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this list. I'm a technical writer based in Paris. My question
is the following: we're developing a software intended for banks mostly.

All guides are written with FrameMaker 9 and delivered only in PDF in
the Help menu of our application for now. We'd like to create an on-line
help that would be much more suitable for our customers but I don't know
which tool I should use and the demo versions I used are too light to
get a clear idea of what can be done or not.

Does anyone know if there's something like a comparison between Robohelp
and Webworks existing somewhere?

Or any other advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

B. Marchand

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys.com/corp/About_Us/misys_operating_companies.html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.

http://www.doctohelp.com