Re: FrameMaker / post script file glitch solved (hopefully)

Subject: Re: FrameMaker / post script file glitch solved (hopefully)
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:53:47 -0800 (PST)

Glad to hear you've found what seems to be the answer.  But I have to wonder - that folder that may have a null character in its name...isn't that the same folder you were using all along?  Weren't you able to PDFify FM files from that folder for some time before this problem cropped up?  If you were, that would mean that the folder name got changed for the worse at some point.  If so, somebody needs to figure out how the null character got added.

Good luck with it from here on out.