Re: Need some grammar help

Subject: Re: Need some grammar help
From: "A.B. Cornwell" <cornwell -dot- ab -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:10:29 -0500

Thanks all of y'all.

The text for the class says "To get your message ready to send over the
Internet, your computer first breaks it into tiny *packets* of data, this is
the responsibility of the transmission control protocol, the TCP part of
TCP/IP. The packets are put into little electronic envelopes, each one
bearing a Web address, and handed over to the Internet protocol, the IP part
of TCP/IP. IP then sends the packets through the lines we talked about
already (you know, from your house to your ISP to the hub), using a series
of *routers* to get your packets from point A to point B."

I know, it's lame. I too looked for TCP/IP as one of the responses.

*sigh*

"A kind word is like a Spring day."
~Russian Proverb

http://www.doctohelp.com