RE: Cost of crosswords

Subject: RE: Cost of crosswords
From: "Stephen Arrants" <steve -at- mbfbioscience -dot- com>
To: "Kieran Sullivan" <ksullivan -at- tssg -dot- org>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:38:02 -0500

Kieran Sullivan asks:

> After a successful trial period, I now need to talk money with two
> publications (one paper, one on-line) which I supply with tailored
> crosswords.
>

> Apart from charging a standard hourly rate, does anyone know anything
> about
> crossword-related pay scales?
[Stephen Arrants] The pay depends on a lot of factors--audience, rights,
etc. The size of the puzzle, complexity, and other factors also have a
bearing on the price you might get.

Some pay over $1000 for a puzzle, some pay in free copies. You might try
this link: http://tinyurl.com/2vhaphn

http://www.doctohelp.com