RE: Killing comic sans

Subject: RE: Killing comic sans
From: "Daniel Feiglin" <daniel_f -at- radwin -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:38:35 +0200

My wife uses a very large Comic Sans font to produce page-size letters for kids to use while learning to write in English. The reason for her odd choice, is that it is the only font we could find which has a lower case "a" as you write it rather than this "a". She also wanted the lower case "t" without the twiddle on the bottom - again as you write it.

Can anyone suggest a more attractive sans font (closer to those we use day to day) to teach print style letters (not continuous script) for elementary handwriting?

Daniel Feiglin| Technical Writer| RADWIN | t. +972 (3) 769 2827 | f. +972 (3) 766 2902 | m. +972 (52) 3869986 | www.radwin.com