MadCap Flare - footnotes with hyperlinks

Subject: MadCap Flare - footnotes with hyperlinks
From: Kevin McGowan <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:53:25 -0500

Hi folks,

I've been mining this one in the Flare forums with no success yet, so I figured I'd ask here too. We have large Word 2007 docs, running them through Flare to create their funky webhelp format. The many footnotes in my Word doc have hyperlinks. Once the doc is imported into Flare, the hyperlinks are present and functional in the Flare editor.

When I output to Webhelp, the Footnotes come through ok...but the hyperlinks come out as plain text. I've tried any number of Flare options, but haven't found the right combo (or documentation instructions) for this.

Does anyone out there have some Flare/Footnote experience they might be able to share?

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin McGowan
www.kevinmcgowan.ca