Re: Best Practice...Reuse Content

Subject: Re: Best Practice...Reuse Content
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:36:15 -0800

Odds are, if you don't know these experts already your managers who
know less about documentation than you do will not be impressed by
their opinions.

My approach would be to provide examples of companies your managers
are likely to think highly of and want to emulate that have
implemented what you're recommending and are singing its praises. If
you check the websites of companies that deliver the tools for what
you want to do, you may find some endorsements from such companies.
Naturally, if you can find one from one of your competitors who is
beating the pants off you, that will help the most.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com