Software Documentation

Subject: Software Documentation
From: Sue McKinney <smckinn2001 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 05:11:28 -0800 (PST)

In my office, some of us are having a debate about the appropriate content for a
document set for software, such as requirements, use cases, design, and so on.
Is there a good source that outlines what a good documentation set is and
what each document should include? Part of the confusion is over who the
audience is as well as how to include information that changes frequently.

Please respond to me individually as well as to the group as I'm on digest.

Thanks.
Sue McKinney

http://www.doctohelp.com