Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership

Subject: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:31:16 -0600

Gang,

After more than 18 years of owning and managing TECHWR-L, we are
delighted to announce that TECHWR-L is under new ownership. Join us
in enthusiastically welcoming new owners Connie Giordano and Al Martine
of INKtopia.

We couldn't have found two more qualified or enthusiastic people to take over
the reins of TECHWR-L. Connie's career in technical communications and her
active participation in TECHWR-L for many years combined with Al's experience
in membership organizations, blogging, training, and change management in the
technology industry should prove to be a great foundation for evolving TECHWR-L
as it approaches its third decade. We not only think they'll bring stability and attention
to TECHWR-L, but also great ideas and focus on community needs.

We are grateful for the 18 years we've spent with TECHWR-L and especially for the
many friendships, challenges, and successes we've enjoyed in transforming TECHWR-L
over these years. Certainly, TECHWR-L has been a big part of our lives! We look forward
to watching from the sidelines now as Connie and Al put their stamp on the community.

Welcome, Connie and Al! We wish you and the TECHWR-L community many great
successes!

Eric and Deborah Ray
RayComm, Inc.

ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com - Eric