Database for questions and answers

Subject: Database for questions and answers
From: "DWerder -at- t-online -dot- de" <DWerder -at- t-online -dot- de>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 19:54:06 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I forgot to mention that I had of course done some research before
posting my query. I found a list of open source bug trackers/help desk
tools at

[1]http://www.opensourcehelpdesklist.com/
Has anyone tried DevProject Manager, an open-source project management
tool that is portable:

[2]http://www.gaijin.at/en/dldevproject.php

Sounds interesting too, even though that one might be a bit over the
top for the use I am aiming at.

I am curious how you folks deal with the large number of questions and
answers that you collect in your daily work.

Regards

Doris Werder
State-certified translator and technical writer
Member of BDUe and tekom

Doris Werder * technical writing and translations
----
IT * Electronics * Politics
English > German * German > English * Spanish > German
Jahnstrasse 8
63450 Hanau
+49 (0)6181 160431
Fax: 03222 244 688 6