RE: Deleting a range of pages in Word?

Subject: RE: Deleting a range of pages in Word?
From: "Janoff, Steve" <sjanoff -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:56:32 +0000

Thanks, Gene. That was suggested by a colleague, who pointed out that you might lose styles that way, although you could import styles from the legacy doc. (But based on what you're saying, you might not want to.)

Mainly I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something simple. The macro option is not trivial, although Gene your option might do the trick the easiest. Per Chris, I'll also check over on Woody's Lounge.

Thanks, all!

Steve