graphics designer needed for logo help

Subject: graphics designer needed for logo help
From: Melissa Clark <melissa -dot- s -dot- clark -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:07:49 -0700

Hi,
I know most of the communication on this mailing list is related to technical writing, but I'm posting this message in the hopes that there are also some graphic designers on this list.

A contact of mine is looking for a (freelance/contract) graphic designer who can help design a company logo. Please contact me directly (at melissa -dot- s -dot- clark -at- gmail -dot- com) if you that's you (or someone you know). I'll pass any responses on to my contact who needs the help.

Thanks,
Melissa

http://www.doctohelp.com