List and website now back up and running

Subject: List and website now back up and running
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 18:11:55 -0400

Thanks to Lauren for alerting us to the down situation, and Eric for being a
trooper with troubleshooting while Al's on the road. We're still
researching the cause, but have addressed the problems that occurred.

Our sincerest apologies to the list for the inconvenience. You may now
return to your regularly scheduled debates!

Regards,

Connie and Al

Empowering Technical Writers since 1993

http://www.doctohelp.com