Re: Learning HTML

Subject: Re: Learning HTML
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:55:14 -0700

Peter Lubber's presentation on HTML 5 was the talk of the town at Summit
2011 - Now I'm really mad I missed it:
http://www.slideshare.net/peterlubbers/html5-the-next-internet-goldrush

-Tony

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:22 PM, John G <john -at- garisons -dot- com> wrote:

> > On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 3:08 AM, Toni Williams<tonicw -at- yahoo -dot- com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I have been tasked with learning HTLM. My question for the group
> >> is do you know of any websites I can access for this purpose.
> >> Thanks for all input.
> >>

> Be aware that HTML5 is coming ... and according to a lot that I see, it
> will
> be a game changer.
>
> As the Red Queen says "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can
> do, to keep in the same place."
>
> My 2¢,
> JG

http://www.doctohelp.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/admin%40techwr-l.com