RE: Multi-Platform Environments and DTP

Subject: RE: Multi-Platform Environments and DTP
From: "Daniel Feiglin" <daniel_f -at- radwin -dot- com>
To: "Chantel Brathwaite" <brathwaitec -at- castupgrade -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:41:28 +0300

For what it's worth:

I'm using TCS 3/Office 2010 on Win 7 as a VMWare client under openSUSE 11.4. It works fine; I'm managing a UM of about 350 pages.

You do take a bit of a performance hit, but once FM is up with all the book files open, you wouldn't know the difference.

Daniel Feiglin| Technical Writer| RADWIN | t. +972 (3) 769 2827 | f. +972 (3) 766 2902 | m. +972 (52) 3869986 | Skype baba_danny | www.radwin.com