Re: FrameMaker 7.2 Question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker 7.2 Question
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:47:36 -0400

Thanks, everyone. I was rather surprised that this job was using FrameMaker 7.2 since that package is about 4 years old. I couldn't remember if it had a way to change the list or not.

Actually, there are times I find the 10 in Word to not be enough. When docs are named something strange like r108.003.24.4537.fm, keeping track of them in the Open menu with 200 or 300 documents can be a real hassle. But when you have the ten you worked on in the recent list, it is much easier to guess which you need.