RE: Can this career be saved?

Subject: RE: Can this career be saved?
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Dan Goldstein'" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:52:17 -0400

I had forgot all about those things. My first computer (a Leading Edge) came
equipped with a 300 baud modem. For you yunsters....that's even slower than
slow, but I think it was still faster than the "Star" that Dan mentions;
although, I do remember using one of them in a village where the only phone
was at the Post Officer/General Store/Gas Station.

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Website: www.geistassociates.com

See Also
Fine Art Photography

"We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used to create
them." (Albert Einstein)