InDesign prints color incorrectly WAS: an InDesign question

Subject: InDesign prints color incorrectly WAS: an InDesign question
From: Peter Gold <peter -at- knowhowpro -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 08:46:15 -0500

IMO, I don't think that quotation marks are the cause of such a specific and
focused symptom, especially if the quotes are within the document's text. If
the quotes are in the file name, it's certainly worth renaming the file and
trying again.

Have you tried exporting the file to PDF and printing the PDF? What results?

Without seeing the file, it's hard to diagnose the cause of the problem. I
suggest that you post on the Adobe InDesign forum. Often you'll get a useful
reply quickly, and if a round or two of Q-and-A doesn't get to the solution,
you'll be asked to post the file where it can be downloaded for examination.
State the complete operating system's name, and the exact full name of your
InDesign CS version from About InDesign, such as 7.5.1 (the "true" name of
InDesign CS5.5 is Version 7.5.) If your installation isn't updated to the
latest, install the update, try again, and report the results.

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices