RE: Job searching in this time of attrition....

Subject: RE: Job searching in this time of attrition....
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: "'Robert Courtney'" <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 15:40:30 -0500

Robert,

PT's suggestion is a good one. The book is a game changer for the mindset.
You'll never look at an interview the same way again. I have a dozen Post-It
notes hanging out of my copy.

I have secured work as a result of that book. You can too.

Be seeing you,

Will

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
708.927.3569
www.4techwriter.com
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com