RE: PDF to Word conversion?

Subject: RE: PDF to Word conversion?
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: "salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:15:33 -0700

Chris Morton wrote:

> I have Acrobat Pro 9. What's the best way to create an editable Word
> file
> from a PDF? Please be explicit, as simply choosing *File* > *Export* is
> generating an image of each page that is not editable. Thanks.

Try the following and see which works best for this particular document:

File > Save As > Microsoft Word Document (*.doc)
File > Save As > Rich Text Format (*.rtf)

You might also try one of the Save As options for HTML, which you could then open with Word.

HTH!

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.